PLEASE READ USER AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. By using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. Materials and Energy Research Center. ("We") reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Web Site at any time.
2. This web site contains materials which are owned by or licensed to the Publisher, including but not limited to the design, layout and graphics. These are protected by intellectual property laws including, without restriction, copyright and database rights. You agree not to use any of these materials in any form or medium for any purpose (including re-distribution or re-publication to anyone else) without prior written permission from the relevant intellectual property rights owner. The terms under which any person may download or copy any journal article are contained in a written licence granted by the Publisher separate from these terms and conditions.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment, its directors, officers, member of boards, staffs, and affiliates, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
4. This Web Site is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this Web Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other information that may be linked to this Web Site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Web Site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Web Siteor available though links in this Web Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Web Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Web site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Web Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Web Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Web Site and any materials available through this Web Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
5. Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment, and its directors, officers, member of boards, staffs, and affiliates are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Web Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Web Site . Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Web Site.
6. Links from this site to various other web sites are provided for your convenience, however, Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment does not regularly review the content of those sites. The links contained on this site do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of those sites or any of the products or services that may be offered at those sites. International Journal of Engineering disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of those sites.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.